I really don’t know what to say… but here’s my Jan. 20-June 20 agenda:
1. Pass a public works bill. Put people back to work.
2. Pass an energy bill putting an emphasis on the construction of solar- and wind-power plants.
3. Pass the DREAM Act. Give the children of immigrants the right they deserve.
4. Pass comprehensive immigration reform with an emphasis on workers.
5. Pass a bill banning prescription drug advertising.
6. Pass a bill requiring to give presidential and state candidates free airtime during elections.
7. Pass a line-item veto authorization bill. Get rid of wasteful spending – line-by-line. No more bridges to nowhere.
8. In the new Iraq War spending bill, put a timetable on the withdrawal of troops.
9. Repeal the Bush tax cuts.
Extra: One more round of stimulus checks! JK.
Go Obama. I have never been so proud of my country.