I can truthfully say the following:
- Sarah Palin doesn’t believe in human-caused global warming
- Sarah Palin supported the “bridge to nowhere” and begged for earmarks while mayor of Wasilla and then governor of Alaska (even though earmarks aren’t the demons that McPalin paints them out to be)
- Sarah Palin encourages shooting wolves from airplanes (and anywhere else for that matter)
- Sarah Palin thinks it’s sad that polar bears may become extinct, but doesn’t want to classify those S.O.B.’s as threatened
- Sarah Palin either has no idea about the huge gas pipeline NOT YET being built in her state, or she lied about it during the RNC
- Sarah Palin supports (or supported) teaching creationism in school
- Sarah Palin belongs to a church that thinks gay can be prayed away – and that she even disagreed with an Alaskan Supreme Court ruling that the state offer health and retirement benefits to same-sex couples, supporting a constitutional amendment to ban these rights
- Sarah Palin opposes stem-cell research
- Sarah Palin AND John McCain either really don’t know or lied about the amount of energy produced in Alaska
I can prove how radical Palin’s policies are by citing actual sources, but for many Americans, it won’t matter. “She’s just like me,” they’ll say.
What a fucking arrogant nation we live in in which the undecided voters want their candidate “to be like them.” They didn’t have that in John McCain, but they do have that in Sarah Palin.
If these idiots, which is what they are, want Sarah Palin to lead them, move to Alaska and secede from the union with her. But don’t fuck up my already fucked-up country.